Improving the Customer Experience with DSAT Scores

No items found.

Maintaining a 90% CSAT score sounds good, but what about the remaining 10% of customers who are dissatisfied?

Analyzing customer DSAT (dissatisfaction) can provide a treasure trove of insights for improving the customer experience. However, knowing where to begin can be challenging when you’re dealing with hundreds or thousands of unhappy customers. MaestroQA is making DSAT analysis easier with our latest feature: DSAT Analysis Dashboard.

What is DSAT Analysis (& Why is it Important)?

DSAT analysis is the process of collecting, aggregating, and reviewing data from support tickets that contain low CSAT scores. What is a “low” CSAT score? On a five-star scale, anything other than a four or five-star rating could indicate dissatisfaction. Does this mean that all three-star reviews contain negative sentiment? Probably not, although it’s fair to say most CX managers aim for four or five-star experiences.

As pointed out in our previous article about DSAT analysis, customers typically express dissatisfaction with one or more of the following:

  • Customer support issues (long wait times, poor communication, etc.)
  • Product or service issues (defective packaging, missing parts, etc.)
  • Policy issues (unreasonable return policies, pricing concerns, etc.)

Why aren’t more CX leaders focused on their DSAT scores? For starters, analyzing tickets from unhappy customers isn’t the most pleasant way to spend your time. In addition, some customers are simply unreasonable, which presents credibility issues. And, since few ticketing systems offer prebuilt DSAT analytics, preparing the data can involve time-consuming data exports and spreadsheet manipulation. 

Automatically Identify DSAT Tickets from CSAT Surveys

Our DSAT Analysis Dashboard in MaestroQA provides an automated way to identify and aggregate tickets from unhappy customers—without manually exporting data from your helpdesk. CX leaders can gain access to multiple DSAT reports and charts from a single view, including the total number of:

  • Tickets available
  • Tickets with CSAT
  • Tickets with DSAT
  • DSAT ticket trends by week

 

Leverage DSAT to Learn from Your Least Satisfied Customers

Regularly reviewing DSAT tickets is a key step for ensuring a healthy QA program—especially when it comes to offering helpful feedback to agents. With the DSAT Analysis Dashboard from MaestroQA, managers can leverage DSAT data by using QA DSAT tickets to determine root cause and coach agents on areas to improve customer satisfaction. Since MaestroQA's DSAT Analysis Dashboard is integrated with QA and Coaching flows, leaders can identify areas of dissatisfaction and seamlessly review or coach to those tickets.

 

Need to drill down into a specific ticket for a more in-depth view? MaestroQA makes it as simple as clicking a link to view the ticket in the MaestroQA dashboard. Then a user could grade the ticket using a rubric or coach an agent.

Refine the Customer Experience with DSAT Insights

MaestroQA slices your DSAT score by channel, tag, ticket form, and public comment buckets, which makes it easier to perform root cause analysis. Filter your data by agent, rubric, group, and other criteria to quickly identify your biggest opportunities for improvement.

 

Start Tracking Your DSAT Scores with MaestroQA

Need an easier way to manage, track, and leverage DSAT data? The DSAT Analysis Dashboard from MaestroQA provides an intuitive, automated solution for turning dissatisfaction into a growth opportunity for your CX team.

Learn more about the DSAT Analysis Dashboard or request a free demo of MaestroQA.

Related articles
Leveraging Customer Sentiment for Stellar Experiences
July 12, 2022
Read More
What’s Really Behind Your CSAT Scores?
June 14, 2022
Read More
How Deeper CX Analytics Lead to Better CSAT
Read More
Improving the Customer Experience with DSAT Scores
July 22, 2022
Read More
Leveraging Customer Sentiment for Stellar Experiences
July 12, 2022
Read More
What’s Really Behind Your CSAT Scores?
June 14, 2022
Read More
How Deeper CX Analytics Lead to Better CSAT
Read More